Martes, Disyembre 4, 2012

Survey Template



HEAVY METAL MUSIC SURVEY
Name:
Age:

1. So, do you like heavy metal?

• Yeah that's why I'm taking the quiz.
• Yeah, sort of.
• No, I’ll be possessed.
• Yeah the older stuff!!!
• No. I hate it. I like rap.


2. Is long hair cool?

• YEAH!! I've got long hair!
• Yeah, but I like mine short.
• Long hair = Mullets! Ew…
• Sort of.
• NO!


3. What musically attracts you to heavy metal?


4. What is your favorite heavy metal band?


5. Does heavy metal corrupt youth?





6. What are the most common misconceptions people -- especially parents -- seem to have about heavy metal music?



7. Did your interest in metal music change you or change your social situation?



8. Heavy metal is the best music in the world, do you agree?





9. Does Heavy Metal Music Promote Negative Attitudes Toward Women?<


10. Does Listening to Heavy Metal Music Impact Academic Achievement?


11. Is there anything this survey has not addressed that you feel is important to mention about your experience with heavy metal, or about heavy metal in general?



Thank you very much! Cheers! \m/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento